About Repairs & Maintenance
The Women's Housing Company provides a comprehensive Property Services program including the delivery of Repairs and Maintenance, Planned Maintenance and Cyclical Maintenance.
We have tailored policies and procedures for managing our properties that reflect the needs of female tenants, including:
- Buildings that accommodate women only
- Prioritising women's need for privacy and security
- Sensitive asset management such as:
- Prioritising communication with tenants when maintenance works are due to be conducted at their property or building
- Follow up with tenants to ensure completion and satisfaction with contractor service
- Property management tailored to the requirements of women as they age-in-place
- Highlighting the importance of privacy and safety for women to contractors and suppliers
The WHC Responsive Repairs are categorised into four priority levels:
1. Emergency Repairs – within 4 hours
2. Priority Repairs – within 24 hours
3. Routine Repairs – within 5 days
4. Routine Repairs – within 21 days
For more information on Responsive Repair timeframes, please refer to the Repairs and Maintenance Factsheet. Our team will do their best to attend to your request as soon as possible.
Lodge a Repair Issue Now
Simply send an email to email@example.com and tell us about your issue, Please include your contact details and the address of your property.
Reporting a Repair or Maintenance Issue
If a repair or maintenance issues arises during your tenancy you can contact the Property Services Team on (02) 8202 9313 between the hours of 9.00am - 4.30pm. To report an emergency repair after hours you can call 1300 556 057.
You can also lodge a request for repair by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you provide as much information as you can, including your contact details, the address of your property and the nature of the issue that you are reporting.
Repairs Request Form
For emergency and urgent repairs during business hours(9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday), please call 8202 9313 or after hours and on public holidays, please call 1300 556 057. These includes gas leak or electrical danger, sewer overflow, faulty smoke alarm or failure of hot water supply.
For all other new repair requests, please complete the details below. Fields marked with * are mandatory.